Your wealth is a combination of your assets and the income you generate from those assets. It’s amazing how quickly your assets can increase when you actually focus on it. Try this 4-step process to increase your assets faster than you ever thought possible.
1. Get rid of the stuff you don’t need.
- Sell everything you own that you don’t really need or love.
- Fire up the computer and put it on eBay or Craig’s List.
- Take the smaller items and have a garage sale.
- Take that money and invest it in something that will make more money.
2. Evaluate your current investments.
- Take a look at what you already have.
- Do your investments make sense for your individual circumstances?
- Get educated or hire an expert to help you.
- Ensure that your money is invested in a way that works for you.
3. Look at your spending.
- Eliminate unnecessary expenditures that don’t add value to your life.
- All that extra money could be put towards increasing your assets.
- Do you have a budget? That would be a great first step.
4. Keep your hand out of the cookie jar.
- Your assets will grow and compound far more quickly if you’re not taking money back out.
- Once it’s invested, do everything in your power to leave it alone and let your money do its work.
This process is very simple but very effective. In a nutshell, you’re selling assets that have no value for you, freeing up additional funds via a decrease in spending, and then ensuring that all of those funds are being utilized in the best way. Start increasing your assets today and you’ll be glad you did!